Buy Zheng Gu Shui Nova Scotia, Canada
Zheng Gui Shui is a Chinese herbal liniment for topical use. Traditionally used for sports injuries and pain.
Manufactured by Yulin Drug Manufactory (Guangxi)
Herbal Ingredients found in Zheng Gu Shui
- Pseudoginseng 25%
- Croton seed 18%
- Cinnamon bark 13%
- Angelica root 13%
- Gentiana 12%
- Inula flower 12%
- Menthol crystal 3%
- Camphor crystal 2%
Quickens Blood and disperses stagnant Blood, stops pain, promotes healing
- Blood stagnation type pain, associated with trauma, sprains, strains, uncomplicated fractures and bruising.
- Excellent for all injuries, especially those with bruising.
- Alcohol based and thus absorbed quickly.
- Stimulates local circulation and metabolism, accelerates osteoblast activity. Significantly reduces recovery time for all types of closed trauma.
- Used extensively to aid the healing of simple fractures (such as greenstick), or to encourage non-healing bones to knit.
- For relief of chronic pain of Wind Damp bi syndrome, osteo-arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis and old injuries.
Rub liberally and firmly into the affected area as often as practical, or apply on cotton wool and bandage for up to 2 hours at a time
Contraindicated during pregnancy, for children under 5 years, when there is skin disease such as eczema, and for patients with acute inflammation where RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) is the appropriate treatment. Not suitable for use on broken skin.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
May irritate the skin of some patients causing redness and itch, especially those with fair skin.
Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and other sensitive areas.
Shipping calculated at checkout based on your location. Local pick up option is available.